Today, from 4PM to 6:30PM the Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton will hold its weekly Friday beer tasting in which they’ll be sampling: Praga Pils, Praga Dark Lager, Fullers London Porter, American Patriot Beer, and New Holland BeerHive. Additional information can be found at their blog.
In celebration of St. Louis Craft Beer Week, Randall’s on Jefferson will be sampling craft beer all week long! Here’s the line up:
- Sat 7/28 – Bell’s and Oberon (12PM-2PM)
- Mon 7/30 – Magic Hat (4PM-6PM)
- Tue 7/31 – Lagunitas (4:30PM-6:30PM)
- Wed 8/1 – Abita (4PM-7PM)
- Thu 8/2 – Woodchuck (4PM-7PM)
- Fri 8/3 – Belgian beers (Duvel, Blanche de Bruxelles, Rochefort, Orval, Westmalle) (4PM-7PM)
- Fri 8/3 – Dundee (5PM-7PM)
- Sat 8/4 – Stone (12PM-2PM)
Also on Wednesday, the Naked Vine holds a beer tasting from 5-7PM. This tasting will give you a chance to try some of Naked Vine’s offerings and is absolutely free. Check out their Twitter feed for more updates.
Once again, if you’re a retail shop, bar, restaurant, brewery or distributor and want me to list your tasting, make sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.