While I plan on bringing a few tasting glasses, it would be best if you brought your own tasting glass. Please make it an actual tasting glass if at all possible. I’d rather people not drink whole pints. Also as you’re going to see in a second, we’re going to have a lot of beer. A lot of beer. First thing, be safe. If you need a ride, let someone know.
No growlers this year. We’ll have plenty of people to drink all of the beer. No need to take any home.
There will be snacks provided. The past few years have seen a lot of food at this party, so make sure to enjoy some of the delicious food.
We will be doing wristbands this year. So, if you don’t have a ticket and a wristband, don’t be surprised if someone asks you to leave. Can’t crash the party, sorry.
We received a ton of swag this year, so bring some money along (a check book wouldn’t hurt for the silent auction) with you as this is for a great cause, Stray Rescue of St. Louis.
All beers listed below with a ????? will be a surprise for both me and you.
Now, here’s a list of the beers/breweries that I know are confirmed for the party at this point:
- Schlafly/Bigelo’s Bistro Rye IPA Cask
- Boulevard – Soriaci Ace Dry-Hopped Single Wide IPA, courtesy of Boulevard
- Bell’s Best Brown, courtesy of Bell’s
- New Belgium – Sahti, courtesy of New Belgium Brewery
- Morgan Street Brewing Pils, courtesy of Morgan Street Brewery
- Founders – ?????, courtesy of Founders
- 2nd Shift – Belgian Brown, courtesy of 2nd Shift
- 2nd Shift – ?????, courtesy of 2nd Shift
- Goose Island – Minx, courtesy of Goose Island
- Six Row – Whale, Six Row Brewing
- Magic Hat – #9, courtesy of Summit Distributing
- Avery – Dugana, courtesy of Major Brands
- Mattingly Brewing – Dubbel, courtesy of Amalgamated Brewing
- Beer brewed by Phil Wymore, the future brewer of Perennial Artisan Ale
- Beer brewed by the future brewers of Civil Life Brewery
- Ciders from Crispin Cider
- Beer from Cathedral Square.
- And maybe more?!
Here’s a list of some the places that have provided prizes for tomorrow night’s event (I’m sorry if I missed you!):
- Bigelo’s Bistro
- Boulevard Brewing
- Pi Restaurant
- Five Bistro
- Major Brands
- 1904 Beerhouse
- Urban Chestnut Brewing
- Mojo Tapas
- Missouri Beverage
- New Belgium Brewing
- Salon 231
- Wine and Cheese Place
- Whole Foods Galleria
Oh, one last thing, the Friday Round-Up will be making a switch to Saturday this week. As you can imagine, I’m a little busy today.
If you have any questions, feel free to drop me an email (my email address is in the Contact page), I’ll try and answer it when I free up some time. Can’t wait to see everyone tomorrow night.