Tomorrow brings us to the STL Hops 6th Anniversary Party, I thought I’d give you a little update on the eats and drinks that will be available on Saturday evening. It should be a great time and I’m pretty excited about what’s in store. First up, the eats.
This year, if you want to eat you’ll need to purchase food. I know it’s been part of the ticket at previous events, but that got to be too much of a hassle and honestly it takes a big chunk of money from Stray Rescue, so I’ve had to eliminate the free grub. But, you will be able to purchase some awesome food from Guerrilla Street Food who will be located outside.
Next up, a few do’s and don’ts of the party:
- Don’t crash the party. We’ll have bouncers and wristbands, so if we see you drinking and you don’t have a ticket, we’ll kindly ask you to leave.
- Do bring your wallet. We received a ton of swag this year, so bring some money along (a check book or credit card wouldn’t hurt for the silent auction) with you as this is for a great cause: Stray Rescue of St. Louis.
- Don’t bring your own beer. We have A LOT of beer, so no bringing your own bottles of homebrews or commercial beers please.
- Don’t touch the equipment. Perennial has graciously donated this space to us, don’t let me or Perennial regret it.
- Do bring growlers. We will probably have a bunch of beer left after this event and we’ll let you fill up a growler for a $10 donation per growler. Respect the local breweries that want to take their beer back though.
- Don’t bring your own glass. Glassware is provided this year.
- Don’t puke. If I see you puke, it means you can’t handle yourself and we’ll kindly ask you to leave.
- Do be safe. Make sure to have a sober ride home after this event. We have a lot of big beers and we want you to attend the next party.
- Do have a great time. Unless your idea of a great time includes puking, then I ask that you stay home.
But, I’m sure you’re all here for the beer. So, without further ado, here’s the current list of beers that we’ll having pouring on Saturday:
- Perennial – Coffee Abraxas
- 4 Hands – Cuvee Ange
- Goose Island – Lolita
- Goose Island – Matilda Lambicus
- Bell’s – Smitten
- Bell’s – Expedition Stout
- Deschutes – Pine Drops IPA
- Schlafly – Oud Bruin
- Schlafly – Vanilla Milk Stout
- Boulevard – Foeder Project #1
- Cathedral Square – Ava Maria
- Mattingly – Pale Ryeder (Last keg in existance.)
- Morgan Street – American Brown Ale
- Off Color – Apex Predator
- Bruery – 6 Geese-a-Laying
- Revolution – Eugene Porter
- Allagash – Confluence
- Lost Abbey – Ten Commandments
- Dogfish Head – 90 Minute IPA
- Brewery Vivant – Triomphe
- Half Acre – Heyoka
- Heavy Riff – Cocoa Orange Crush
- Mother’s Brewing – Little Helper
- 2nd Shift – I AM BECOME DEATH
- UCBC – Cuvee de Peche
- UCBC – Wolpertinger
- Founders – Pale Ale
- Square One – Belgo-American Pale Ale
- Civil Life – Big Year Brown
STL Hops Homebrew Club:
- Troy – Red IPA
- Paul – Mouteka Saison
- Jeff – Coconut Imperial Porter
- Dave – Imperial Pilsner
- Dan – Cherry Berliner Weiss
- Brian – Belgian Pale Ale
This is a pretty awesome list of beers. We’re not holding back on this event. Unlike years past, you won’t need to provide your own glass, we’ll be providing a commemorative glass you’ll be able to keep.
If I didn’t make this clear, we are SOLD OUT. Please do not crash. Please do be safe and make sure you have a sober driver. We will be able to accept credit cards for all purchases this evening!
Thank you all for coming, it’ll be a great time.