As each day brings us ever so closer to the STL Hops 4th Anniversary Party, I thought I’d give you a little update on the eats and drinks that will be available on Saturday evening. It should be a great time and I’m pretty excited about what’s in store. First up, the eats.
Fair warning to all of you vegetarians/vegans, other than beer, we don’t have much to offer you and for that, I’m sorry. But if you can get down on some meat, we have BBQ from Pappy’s Smokehouse. We’ll have over 30lbs of beef brisket, 17 slabs of ribs, and 6 gallons of cole slaw. Yum yum.
But, I’m sure you’re all here for the beer. So, without further ado, here’s the current list of beers that we’ll having pouring on Saturday:
- UCBC – Schnickelfritz
- UCBC – Pilgrim 7
- Boulevard – Saison Brett
- Schlafly – Belgian Single
- Civil Life – Scotch Ale
- Charleville – Maplewood Stout
- Ferguson – Double Red
- Six Row – Black IPA
- 2nd Shift – LSD
- 2nd Shift – UK2
- 2nd Shift – Dumpster Fire
- 2nd Shift – “Funky Beer”
- Stone – Ruination
- Firestone Walker – Walkers Reserve Porter
- Buffalo Brewing – Kettle Black IPA
- Kirkwood Station Brewing – Black Rye IPA
- Jim Leabig – Berliner Weisse
- Jim Leabig – GBS Cabernet barrel-aged Flanders Red
- Jim Leabig – Brown EyePA w/megazoid dry hopz (Simcoe, Amarillo and Columbus)
- Troy Meier – Pumpkin Ale
- Troy Meier – Citra IPA
- Perennial – Saison de Lis
- Perennial – Peace Offering
- Perennial – Black Walnut Dunkleweiss
- Square One – American Barley Wine
- O’Fallon Cocoa Cream Stout
This is a pretty awesome list of beers. Something for everyone! We should have a few more come through in the next couple of days as well. If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet, there are plenty still available.
We’ve got some great items for auction and door prizes, so stay tuned for those.