Skip to content
- Drew Huerter, who you may remember from my wintry Homebrew With Drew post a while back, has told me that he’s been brought onto the Schlafly Tap Room to help out Stephen Hale and Brennan Greene a few days a week. He’s also informed me that he’ll be taking over the helm for the Mattingly Brewing Company that I mentioned last week. So congrats to him!
- Dave Johnson and Charlie Berger of O’Fallon Brewery were interviewed last week by The Beer Report in anticipation for the 2008 Peoria Beerfest. Listen to the podcast here.
- Jerad Gardner has taken over the position of Bar Manager at the Rotten Apple in Grafton, IL. He’ll also be involved with The Stable as it moves closer to opening. Oh, did I also mention that Rotten Apple currently has some Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout available?
- Derrick Bean and Dave Johnson of O’Fallon also let me know that the Pappy Van Winkle O’Fallon Smoked Porter should be seeing the store shelves as soon as April 21st.
- Schlafly and the Repeal of Prohibition Festival get a small shout-out on CNN.