I can’t believe it’s already been three years since Six Row Brewing first opened its doors. That’s crazy talk.
Before we saw this huge explosion of breweries opening in St. Louis over the past few years, Six Row was first on the scene. And to celebrate their anniversary, they’re throwing three days worth of events.
Take a look below for the events taking place over the next few days:
- Thursday Night (December 6th starting at 5PM)
- End of the World Cask: Chili Chocolate Russian Imperial Stout
- Friday Night (December 7th Special Tappings Throughout the Day)
- Cask of Spiced Oktoberfest
- Tapping of Anniversary Ale: Trippel
- Live Music: The Bob and Perry Revue Featuring the Original Mojos
- Saturday (December 8th)
- 10AM – Beer Breakfast featuring beer pancakes!
- Baumann’s Bacon Porter Cask
- Tapping of Strawberry Honey Weizen
- 4PM tapping Imperial Chocolate Milk Stout
Sounds like a very fun weekend. Congrats to Six Row on their anniversary, I’m sure there will be many more to come!