How does this differ from the Friday Round-Up? I guess it doesn’t really, but all of this news seems rather important, so I thought I’d give it to you now. Here’s just a few stories that you may be interested in:
- Schlafly will be putting Summer Lager into cans, it’ll be brewed at Stevens Point in Wisconsin. This is a perfect addition for the upcoming summer.
- For those of you looking to enjoy Boulevard’s Tank 7 at home, it is now available in bottles in the St. Louis area.
- Schlafly is doing another collaboration, this time with Stuttgart, Germany’s smallest brewery. The beer will be a dry-hopped Märzen.
- Bottles of O’Fallon’s Hemp Hop Rye will be available this spring.
- Cathedral Square beers are now available in bottles. In related news, I just realized I accidentally left Cathedral Square off of the STL Hops St. Louis Beer Challenge.
- Want the fame and glory of naming a beer without the hassle of actually having to brew and distribute it? Well, the Wine and Cheese Place and O’Fallon Brewery have a contest for you.
Your news has now been shotgunned, I’d say you’re about four beers deep at this point.