Some of my favorite episodes of classic TV shows are the ones that featured a guest star. It was exciting to see some movie star pop up in the world of your favorite TV shows. They call it “appointment television.” It’s something you don’t miss.
If Perennial Artisan Ales was a TV show, they’d almost be Friends. They’ve hosted guest brewer after guest brewer, each more exciting than the last. But this one may be one of the most exciting of all. This Thursday, June 12th, Perennial Artisan Ales will be collaborating with Jeppe Jarnit-Bjergsø of Evil Twin Brewing to create a beer that will eventually premiere exclusively at the Perennial tasting room and at Jeppe’s Torst in Brooklyn.
After the working day is done, the party begins. Starting at 5:00PM Perennial and Evil Twin’s Jeppe will begin putting on some very awesome beers in the Perennial tasting room. Here’s a look at the line-up:
- Evil Twin Porthole (Saison with blueberries, collaboration with the Aviary)
- Perennial Funky Wit* (Barrel-aged Witbier)
- Evil Twin Ryan and the Beaster Bunny (Saison)
- Perennial Saison de Earl (Saison with Earl Grey Kombucha)
- Evil Twin Apple Brandy Barrel-Aged Lil B (Imperial Porter)
- Evil Twin I Love You With My Stout (Imperial Stout)
- Perennial Barrel-Aged Sump Coffee Stout
*This is Funky Wit’s first public appearance! It will be released later this year along with two fruit variants!
Like the appointment television of old, this is something not to miss.