We interrupt the standard flow of beer tasting information to bring you this special announcement: The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton will be hosting Rich Blair from New Holland Brewing on Thursday October 21st, from 5-7PM.
Rich will be on hand to talk about and taste a selection of New Holland that are currently available in St. Louis. Also for those of you that love beer and liquor, Rich will be sampling some of New Holland’s spirits as well.
Here’s a list of what will be available for tasting on Thursday:
- New Holland Charkoota Rye Smoked Doppelbock
- New Holland Imperial Hatter
- New Holland Full Circle Kolsch
- New Holland Mad Hatter
- New Holland Poet Stout
- New Holland Hatter Royale Hopquila (spirit)
- New Holland Zeppelin Bend Straight Whiskey (spirit)
- New Holland Knickerbocker Gin (spirit)
- New Holland Dutchess Citrus Vodka (spirit)
- New Holland Dutchess Vodka (spirit)
- New Holland Freshwater Rum – Huron White (spirit)
- New Holland Freshwater Rum – Michigan Amber (spirit)
- New Holland Freshwater Rum – Superior Single Barrel (spirit)