If you’re not a member of the STL Hops Forum (why not?) then you may have missed this little nugget. Johnny’s Sidebar, at 109 E. Main St, in Collinsville is having a beer tasting on Wednesday, Nov 19th, at 6:30pm. Here’s the list of beers they’re having:
We are offering nine beer tastes (4oz.) for $10. It is going to have a Christmas theme and it will include our new special order Christmas beers from Shelton Brothers. Here are the offerings.
- Santa’s Butt – Winter Porter
- Jenlain Noel – French Christmas Ale
- Weissenohe Monksfest – Traditional Marzen Beer
- Lump of Coal – Dark Holiday Stout
- Severely Bad Elf – English Double Ale
- Breckenridge Christmas
- St. Bernardus Apt 12
- Gouden Carolus Hopsinjour
- Weltenburger Kloster Anno 1050 – Urtyp Hell
As I’m still feeling a bit under the weather, I probably won’t be able to make it out. If you do attend, please be certain to take plenty of pictures to share.