Johnny’s Sidebar, at 109 E. Main St, in Collinsville is holding a winter beer tasting on Wednesday, Dec 17th, at 6:30pm. Here’s the list of beers they’re having:
We are offering eight beer tastes (4oz.) for $10. It is going to have a slight Winter theme, but just a good mix overall. Here are the offerings.
- Founder’s Breakfast Stout
- John Barleycorn – Barleywine Style Ale – Mad River Brewing
- Lagunitas Imperial Red
- Okocim Porter (Poland)
- Sierra Nevada Celebration
- America’s Brewing Company – Bourbon Stout – Illinois beer
- Dogfish Head 60min IPA
- Quilmes – Argentina’a favorite beer.
My company Christmas party is tomorrow night, so unfortunately I won’t be able to attend. If you go, please snap some photos so we can get them up for the blog. It looks like the weather will give us a break tomorrow and Johnny’s Sidebar is only 15 minutes away from downtown, so you really have no excuse not to attend.