Jester King Brewery is blowing up in St. Louis. Not only do they have a special tasting tonight at Craft Beer Cellar, but they’re also working with one of the best restaurants in St. Louis to put on a very special beer dinner.
Ben Poremba’s restaurant Olio has gotten some crazy good accolades and they’re turning out some awesome dishes. It only makes sense that they work with an amazing brewery like Jester King to put on a special event.
These two juggernauts of creativity obviously make a perfect pairing for a beer dinner. So, I’m happy to let you all know that on Sunday, August 24th beginning at 8PM, Olio will be hosting a dinner featuring a special line up of Jester King beers.
The menu hasn’t quite been finalized, but it will be a toast to summer featuring wood-fired grilled proteins along with fresh summer ingredients. But, I do have the full line-up of beers:
- Le Petite Prince (Farmhouse Table Beer)
- Provenance (Lemon and Lime Saison)
- Hibernal Dichotomous (Saison brewed with Lavender, Spearmint, and Rosemary, and refermented with Watermelon Juice)
- Snorkel (Farmhouse Ale brewed with Oyster Mushrooms and Smoked Sea Salt)
- Atrial Rubicite (Barrel-Aged Sour Ale Refermented with Raspberries)
Cost of the four course dinner is $65 per person and reservations can be made by calling 314-932-1088. You can also just show up and enjoy some pours of the beers for the nominal price of $15.