The summer months are usually a quiet time for craft beer drinkers. It’s not that there isn’t new beer coming in, but the Summer just doesn’t seem to get people into the same frenzy that beers coming out in the Winter and Fall do.
Well, it’s still officially still Summer and we’re going through a beer bonanza this week. Here’s a list of beers that have begun hitting stores this week:
- New Belgium Lips of Faith Folie
- New Belgium Transatlantique Kriek
- New Belgium Lips of Faith Biere de Mars
- New Belgium Lips of Faith La Fleur Misseur
- Schlafly Pumpkin
- Koningshoeven Le Trappe Isid’or Trappist
- Laughing Dog Imperial IPA
- Avery The Kaiser
Word has it that Founders Breakfast Stout makes its way into the city next week. As always, make sure to check out the STL Hops Twitter for the quickest new beers news in St. Louis. It may not yet be Fall, but we’re getting a large amount of great beer now.