With the World Cup in full swing and the International Tap House in Soulard now open, Sauce Magazine has partnered with iTAP to throw a celebration. Starting today at Noon, iTAP and Sauce will be hosting different cuisines from countries around the world.
The plan is to feature cuisine based upon one of the teams playing in that day’s match. Here’s the line-up that they have for this week:
- Monday June 21st, Spain vs. Honduras 1:30 PM… Tapas from Modesto and discounted Estrella Damm and Estrella Galicia
- Tuesday June 22nd, Greece vs. Argentina 1:30 PM…Greek fare from Olympia and discounted Aris and Quilmes beer.
- Wednesday June 23rd, Germany vs. Ghana 1:30 PM…Three Monkeys will be goin all German and discounts on all German brews and since Australia is also taking to pitch at the same time Aussie Beers will be cheaper as well.
- Thursday June 24th, Japan vs. Denmark 1:30 PM…Likely Sushi will be served while Japanese beers in stock will be discounted as well as Carlsberg brews and Dutch brews.
- Friday June 25th, Spain vs. Chile 1:30PM…Roxane is scheduled to sell Spanish food while the usual Spanish brews will be on discount during the match.
It’s also worth noting that while the Soulard location will be opening at Noon all week, they’ll be opening at 9AM on Wednesday for the USA match versus Algeria.