The International Tap House celebrates it’s first anniversary all next week by throwing a series of events. Take a look at this line-up:
- 1/2 off 1/2 of the taps
- Chimay and Schlafly keep the glass night…
- Homebrew Bash – Bring your best brew in one container and share it with the masses
- Passport Member Appreciation Party –
- New Belgium Ranger IPA: iTAP will be the first in St. Louis to have this beer on Draught
- $1 off everything and a free T-shirt for Passport Members
- $3.65 select draughts all day long
- STL Hops Select Party – 35 of our drafts picked by the STL Hops blog members. We’ve been securing some excellent draught beers for this event. There is a really good chance that Hopslam will be on draught once again. With help from Mike from STL Hops the crew from Schlafly is also setting us up with a very special keg…
- Free food 4-7pm,
- Live Music 8-Midnight,
- We’ll also have a birthday cake and we are going to break open the Big 1.6 Gallon Bottle of Val Dieu Grand Cru!
- Superbowl Chili cook off – Cook it and have the customers pick the best. Winner gets an iTAP gift certificate! The cook off will start at 5pm…where else would you rather spend Superbowl Sunday? We are also getting a cask of O’Fallon Irish Red.
You may be wondering what 35 taps will be available for the STL Hops Select Party. Well, I’ve been told they’re still working on the final list and I should have it available soon. You better clear your calendar next week because this looks like a great time. Happy birthday iTap!