To kick off this year’s Annual Delmar Loop Ice Carnival, 4 Hands Brewing Company will be doing a very special tap takeover at the Moonrise Hotel this Friday, January 17th beginning at 5PM. Hot and Heavy Night will take place upstairs in the New Moon Room. An attendance raffle will be held for all who come.
The event will feature an amazing lineup:
- 2012 Bona Fide Imperial Stout
- 2013 Bona Fide Imperial Stout
- Volume 1
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Milk Stout
- Beyond The Bricks (This will be the first appearance of their 2nd Anniversary beer)
- Eclipse Exclusive – Barrel Aged Raspberry Milk Stout (Aged in Four Roses barrels)
I can’t think of a better way to start what is going to be a fantastic weekend in St. Louis beer than to head out and try some of these fantastic brews!