True story: I tried to get some Goose Island Vanilla Bourbon County Stout this past weekend at the Great Taste of the Midwest, but there was about a million people in line and I wasn’t going to waste 45 minutes trying to get a beer when there was so much other awesome beer available. While it didn’t bother me that much, my long-time companion Irene was really looking forward and walked away a little disappointed.
So, I was pretty excited when I saw an email from Brad Lobdell, one of the co-owners of the International Tap House, this afternoon with the subject of “Goose Island Invasion on Sept. 13th!” What does this invasion entail? Here’s a peek at the draught list:
- Harvest Ale (first time on draft in the St. Louis area)
- Pere Jacques (first time on draft in the St. Louis area)
- Bourbon County Stout!!!
- Bourbon County Stout VANILLA!!! (first time on draft in the St. Louis area)
- Bourbon County Stout COFFEE!!! (first time on draft in the St. Louis area)
- Pepe Nero!!! (only time it will ever be on draft in the St. Louis area)
This one night only event will begin at 7:30PM on Monday, September 13th and will take place at the Chesterfield location of iTAP. This is something not to be missed.