Hopefully this will be a regular feature going over some of the ins and outs of the beer in St. Louis
- Looks like Food Network is going to be at Iron Barley today, here’s your chance to show that St. Louis beer doesn’t always just mean AB.
- Boulevard Bob’s 47 is now available at the Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton.
- O’Fallon is going to begin brewing their new seasonal, Goatsbreath Bock Ale next week for a November release.
- Andrew at Bon Vivant Wines let’s me know they still have these seasonals and specials in stock:
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events:
- Sept 29 – Growler’s Pub Oktoberfest
- Oct 6 – Augusta Bottoms Beer Festival 2007
- Oct 11 – Schlafly and Wild Oats – Learn to Pair Beer with Food
- Oct 13 – Washington Beer Festival
- Oct 14 – Granite City Craft Beer Festival
I will be attending the East Perry Fair in Altenburg, MO this weekend. Nothing quite like watching the Mule Jumping Competition all while enjoying a delicious pork burger and drinking some homebrew. Have a good weekend everyone.