Are you the procrastinating type? Were you planning on waiting until the last minute to buy your tickets to Schlafly Hop in the City? Well today is your lucky day, STL Hops is giving away two passes to this Saturday’s session of Hop. This $60 value will allow you to partake in one of the best beer festivals in the area.
All you need to do is email email@example.com with the subject of “Hop in the City 2010” and include your favorite of Schlafly’s 40+ different beer styles. A couple of quick notes:
- If you’ve won something from STL Hops in the past 6 months, please be cool and let someone else enter.
- You much be 21 or older to enter.
- No multiple entries.
- If you don’t think you’ll be able to attend, please don’t enter. I’d like to make sure that people available to attend have a chance to win.
I want to thank Dan Kopman and Troika Brodsky from The St. Louis Brewery for providing the tickets to this event. This contest will end on September 17th at 9AM CDT when I will pick one winner at random.
For those of you that already have your tickets, here’s a list of casks that will be poured throughout the afternoon at Hop:
- India Brown Ale
- Raspberry Stout (no coffee)
- Old Ale
- C-2 (Smoked Belgian Dark Strong Ale)
There is no set time for these casks to be open, so just keep an eye out for them. I know I can’t wait for Saturday, hope to see a bunch of people from STL Hops there!