I‘d argue that few things in the world pair better than cheese and beer. With that in mind The Wine and Cheese Place on Forsyth will be holding a beer and cheese pairing this Thursday, September 2nd from 6pm-7:30pm. Each pairing has been hand selected by Certified Sommelier, Angela Ortmann (STLwinegirl) to show you the excellent possibilities that beer provides when pairing to cheese.
Here’s a list of the beer and cheese pairings:
- Double creme paired with Drie Fonteinen Oude Kriek
- Aged goat paired with DePreof La Grande Blanche and Boulevard Two Jokers Double Wit
- Pecorino cheese paired with Sierra Nevada Tumbler Brown and Corsendonk Brown Ale
- English Cheddar paired with Southern Tier 2XIPA and Lagunitas Hop Stoopid
- Blue Cheese paired with Amager Batch One Danish Barley Wine and Hofstetten Barley Wine
Tickets for this event are $30 and can be made by calling 314-727-8788 or via the TW&CP website.