Here’s your Friday STL beer update:
- Growler’s Pub is holding their 6th Annual Oktoberfest tomorrow September 29th at the Sunset Hills location. If you’ve never been in their outdoor section, you’re in for a treat.
- Alandale Brewery is putting on their first Fall Harvest Festival and are releasing two new beers to celebrate the occasion.
- The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton still has 8 six-packs of RFT’s best beer of 2007, Wheach.
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events:
- Sept 29 – Growler’s Pub Oktoberfest
- Sept 29 – Fall Harvest Festival
- Oct 4 – St. Louis Brews October Meeting
- Oct 6 – Augusta Bottoms Beer Festival 2007
- Oct 11 – Schlafly and Wild Oats – Learn to Pair Beer with Food
- Oct 13 – Washington Beer Festival
- Oct 14 – Granite City Craft Beer Festival
I’m hoping to stop by both the Oktoberfest and the Fall Harvest Festival this weekend, both should be a lot of fun. I also plan on attending the Slow Food STL Kitchen Clutter BBQ this weekend, should be a beautiful weekend for a BBQ. Whatever you do this weekend make sure to enjoy some good beer.