The 2010 St. Louis Microfest will be taking place this year on April 30, May 1st, and 2nd. Here are a few highlights about events taking place that weekend:
- STL Hops Meet and Greet Tent at the Saturday Afternoon Session.
- Brewery Olympics will be from 2PM-3:15PM at the Saturday Afternoon Session. About 6-8 craft brewers will compete in dual obstacle course timed and then an overall heat.
- The debut of Twisted Pine Brewery out of Boulder, Colorado.
- Music by the Falling Martins, BlueTones, Spontaneous Nugent and Funky Butt Brass Band.
- Beer talks and cooking with beer demonstrations by leading craft brewers and chefs.
- Amazing delicacies from Fandango’s, L’ecole Culinare, and Chuy Arzola’s.
- Taste more than 20 craft sodas.
There are going to be four sessions for your enjoyment this year: Friday Night 6pm – 9pm, Saturday Afternoon Noon – 4pm, Saturday Night 6pm – 9pm, and Sunday 1pm to 5pm. You can purchase tickets here. I’m hoping that I should have a full list of breweries and beers next week.