The St. Louis Microfest will be taking place next weekend on May 1st and 2nd. I’m hoping to have a full beer list some time next week, but in the meantime , here are a few highlights about events taking place that weekend:
- New Holland, Anderson Valley, and Left Hand will be in attendance.
- Brewery Olympics will be from 2PM-3:15PM at Session II. About 6-8 craft brewers will compete in dual obstacle course timed and then an overall heat. Course will be malt sack carrying, keg throwing and hose/coil linking.
- Founders Brewery (may?) be making it’s debut! (Derek Bean has not confirmed this yet)
- Music by the Dogtown Allstars, BlueTones and Kim Massie
- Beer talks and cooking with beer demonstrations by leading craft brewers and chefs
- Amazing delicacies from The Stable, The Rotten Apple and Jake’s Steaks
- Taste more than 20 craft sodas
There are going to be three session for your enjoyment this year: Friday Night 6:00pm – 9:00pm, Saturday Afternoon Noon – 5:00pm, and Saturday Night 6:00pm – 9:00pm. You can purchase tickets here. I’m hoping that I should have a full list of breweries and beers next week.