How are you spending your extra day this year? Working? Yeah, same here. On the plus side, it’s Friday, so you’ve got that going for you. What’s that? You’re working tomorrow? Yeah, me too. On the plus side…wait there is no plus side to working on Saturday. Well, at least there is always beer.
Stuff from around the web
- Tom Schlafly sharing the secrets of his success.
- Dr. Fabulous makes his way to St. Louis and gets his beer and Vietnamese on.
- Local beer leads to fighting.
- If you missed it yesterday, here’s Ian’s review of Tigín.
Beer Releases and News
- Andrew from Bon Vivant Wines informs me to some new beers he has in his stock:
- Ommegang – Rare Vos 12oz
- Boulder Brewing – Obovoid
- New Holland – Night Tripper
- Brouwerij St. Bernardus – St. Bernardus Abt 12
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock:
- Great Divide Brewing – Old Ruffian Barley Wine
- Anchor Brewing – Old Foghorn Barley Wine
- Brasserie Duyck – Jenlain Blonde
- Rogue Brewery – Rogue Chocolate Stout
- Rogue Brewery – Rogue Shakespeare Stout
- Rogue Brewery – Rouge XS Imperial IPA
- High Falls Brewing Co. – Genesee Genny Cream Ale
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events: