Sorry about the late Round-Up, I’m currently in Kansas City for the Cards/Royals series. I plan on making a trip over to Boulevard and the Flying Saucer while I’m out here. Should be a blast. I’ll take lots of pictures. On to the Round-Up:
Stuff from around the web
- Some thoughts on last weekend’s Rhythm and Brews Festival.
- Q&A With Dan Kopman about Schlafly’s greeness.
- Bill comes back from Kentucky with quite a haul.
- You may have heard, but AB said “no thanks” to InBev.
Beer Releases and News
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock at the Clayton and Rock Hill locations:
- Mikkeller Jackie Brown
- Coney Island Albino Python
- Coney Island Sword Swallower
- Unibroue 8 pack Sampler
- Mendocino Cast of Hawks 12pk sampler
- Duchesse de Bourgogne 25oz
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events: