Sorry for the small Round-Up today, everything just seems relatively quiet on the beer front in St. Louis.
Stuff from around the web
- Neat write-up about the Rotten Apple.
- Don over at OatSoda reviews the Export IPA from Schlafly.
- If you’re Green and like beer, Schlafly is the place for you.
- More information on the upcoming Stable opening.
- CraftBrewRadio interviews Tom Schlafly.
Beer Releases and News
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock at the Clayton and Rock Hill locations:
- Hitachino Nest XH Matured in Sake Casks
- Hitachino Nest Commemorative Ale
- Thiriez Extra Dry Hopped French Farmhouse Ale
- Inveralmond Brewery Blackfriar
- Orkney Dragonhead Orcadian Stout
- Mendocino White Summer Ale
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events: