Happy Friday the Thirteen to you all, hope your spooky June day goes well.
There is one thing I want to talk about before I start today’s Round-Up, there’s been some rumblings as of recent that I’m in cahoots with certain retailers or breweries when it comes to posting information. Let me just say that’s patently false. I credit the person who provides me the information first. Some people are more active about providing information and I think it’s only fair to credit them.
This is a free site and I run it because I love beer. Anyway, on to the Round-Up
Stuff from around the web
- Anheuser-Busch is getting viral.
- Beer and St. Louis makes for a very small world.
- A review of AB’s Winter Bourbon Cask Ale.
- Drink more beer, make more electricity.
- Adam Jedhav’s newest article in the Pos-Dispatch.
- St. Louis isn’t the only area affected by AB’s possible buy-out.
Beer Releases and News
- Andrew from Bon Vivant Wines informs me to some new beers he has in his stock:
- Avery 15
- O’Fallon Whiskey Barrel Aged Smoked Porter
- Brasserie Dupont Moinette Blonde
- Brasserie Dupont Moinette Brune
- Lagunitas IPA
- Dogfish Head Festina Peche
- Bolder Hazed and Infused
- Bolder Copper Ale
- Allagash Witte
- Czechvar Pilsner
- Westmalle Triple
- Coniston XS Bitter
- Urthel Hop-It
- Ommegang Ommegeddon
- Brasserie d’Achouffe Houblon Dobbelen Triple IPA
- DFH 60min IPA
- DFH 90min IPA
- Victory Storm King
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock at the Clayton and Rock Hill locations:
- Gouden Carolus 2008 Grand Cru Blue
- Gouden Carolus 2008 Grand Cru Red
- Achel Blonde
- Achel Bruin
- Daleside Monkey Wrench Dark Ale
- Oberon Mini Kegs
- Hitachino Espresso Stout
- Brasserie de La Senne Zinnebir Blond
- Brasserie de la Senne Stouterkik
- Nogne Imperial Stout Norway
- Nogne Porter Norway
- Daleside Old LegOver
- Mahrs Jubelfestbier
- Mike Cherre, Beer Consultant at Lukas Liquor posts on their blog some of the new selections they have in stock:
- Ommegang Witte (750ml bottles & 4-packs)
- Southern Tier Cherry Saison (Seasonal)
- Reunion ’08 Organic Red Rye Ale (22oz bottles)
- North Coast Le Merle (750ml bottles)
- Samichlaus (750ml bottles)
- Bell’s Hopslam (very, very limited so hurry!)
- Bell’s Oberon 5L mini kegs
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events: