I hope everyone is ready for a great weekend of drinking, this festival is shaping to be even better than last year’s. Here’s the Round-Up:
Stuff from around the web
- Fox’s Screwballs took a trip over to Anheuser-Busch before the Cubs-Cards series.
- Matt’s Beer Blog reviewed Schlafly’s Export IPA.
- Adam Jadhav of the Post-Dispatch has created a new column called Hip Hops. This is the first in what’s hopefully many columns to come.
- The Slag Pile picks up some beer at Lukas Liquor.
Beer Releases and News
- Andrew from Bon Vivant Wines informs me to some new beers he has in his stock:
- DFH 120 Minute (Maybe today, probably next week)
- Founders Rubaeus
- DFH Aprihop
- Schlafly Export IPA
- Jolly Pumpkin Calbaza lanca, Bam & E.S. Bam
- Two Brothers Monarch White
- Sierra Nevada Summerfest
- Hofbrau Maibock
- Avery Collaboration
- Lefthand Chainsaw
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock:
- Jolly Pumpkin – Bam Bier Batch 280/281
- Jolly Pumpkin – Calabaza Blanca Batch 285
- Jolly Pumpkin – ES Bam Batch 288/289
- Jolly Pumpkin – La Roja Blend 4,2008
- Jolly Pumpkin – Oro de Calabaza Batch 275
- Altenmunster Maibock
- Bison Brewing Reunon 08 Organic Red Rye
- Lindemans Cuvee Rene
- Traquair House Ale
- Paul also informed me for those not attending the Heritage Festival, that they’ll be tasting the Jolly Pumpkin beers at the Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton between Noon and 3PM.
- Ric at Sybergs on Gravois alerts me to some new beers he’s carrying for your drinking enjoyment:
- Augie’s Rye Pale Ale
- Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events: