Who’s ready for rain and cold and Indiana beer tomorrow?! When this event was announced a few months ago I thought to myself, “Finally, a nice warm month to enjoy some great beer with other beer enthusiasts.” And of course Mother Nature decided to give us another Cabin Fever but with the added bonus of rain. But we’ll get the last laugh, all of that CO2 from the beer has to go somewhere! Take that Nature!
Stuff from around the web
- In case you missed the Repeal of Prohibition Toast at the Tap Room because you wanted to sleep, there’s video here.
- You may or may not have seen the list of Top 50 Breweries in America by sales for 2007.
- Here are some other very interesting stats about craft brewing in the US.
- A review of the Schlafly Pilsner has been added to Beer Review Online.
- Sam Adams recalled a boatload of beer due to glass shards in some of the bottles.
Beer Releases and News
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock:
- Bass Pub Cans
- Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat
- Left Hand Polestar Pilsner (Bottled on 04/09/08!)
- Left Hand Jackman’s Pale Ale
- Left Hand Deep Cover Brown Ale
- Ric at Sybergs on Gravois alerts me to some new beers he’s carrying for your drinking enjoyment:
- Rogue – Hazelnut Brown Nectar
- Paulaner – Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events: