Another Friday is upon us, which means it’s time for the Round-Up:
Stuff from around the web
- Anheuser-Busch keeps rolling out new Michelob styles.
- Here’s a press release regarding the upcoming Brewers Heritage Festival.
- Make Mine Potato visits Sweet Water Brewing in Atlanta, GA.
- Have you voted for Short’s Brewing to come to Missouri? If not, vote now!
Beer Releases and News
- Andrew from Bon Vivant Wines informs me to some new beers he has in his stock:
- Brauerei Aying – Ayinger Altbairisch Dunkel
- Victory Brewing Co – Victory Old Horizontal Barleywine
- Andy from Whole Foods let’s us know about some new beers he has in his stock (and remember if you don’t see it on the shelf, be sure to ask for it):
- Bell’s Brewery – Oberon
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock:
- Wye Valley Brewery – Dorothy Goodbody’s Our Glass
- Moorhouse’s Brewery – Pendle Witches Brew
- O’Fallon Brewery – Wheach
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events:
- April 4 – Schlafly Spring Beer Dinner at the Ritz Carlton
- April 5 – Repeal of Prohibition Pre-Party at Whole Foods
- April 7 – Beer Class at the Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton
- April 10 – Belgian Beer Blowout at Wine Merchant in Clayton
- April 12 – Schlafly Repeal of Prohibition Festival
- April 16 – “Tripel” Around the World at Whole Foods
- April 26 – 2008 Beerfest at Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton