I’m in the process of working on a couple of projects that I think everyone will enjoy, so hopefully we’ll see those come to fruition in the coming weeks. Anyone headed down to Stout and Oyster this weekend? I may stop by on Saturday afternoon, but I have a rather busy weekend ahead of me. On to the Round-Up:
Stuff from around the web
- Anheuser-Busch discusses their newest recipe, Sun Dog Amber Wheat.
- The Post-Dispatch had a recent article about the growth of craft beer.
- Hope you don’t plan on bringing some of that craft beer down to Dogtown parades.
Beer Releases and News
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock:
- J.W. Lees – Moonraker Ale
- Wye Valley Brewery – Dorothy Goodbody’s Wholesome Stout
- Brauerei Weihenstephan – 1809 (Berliner Weiss)
- Gasthaus & Gosebrauerei Bayerischer Bahnhof – Gose
- Pivovar Klaster – Premium Lager
- Boston Brewing – Sam Adams Long Shot (6 pk including 3 bottles each of Weizenbock and Grape Pale Ale with Maple Syrup)
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events: