Sorry again about the lack of posting this week, it’s been pretty hectic. I promise that next week will be better. In the meantime, here’s the Round-Up:
Stuff from around the web
- Looks like Anheuser-Busch is trying to find some space in downtown St. Louis.
- An exhibit I’ve been meaning to visit, Kettle to Keg is still at the Missouri History Museum
- Looks like some of the big boys are facing a state probe. Which isn’t as much fun as it sounds.
- The Big Foamy Head podcast had a chance to try out the Schlafly Bourbon Aged Imperial Stout.
Beer Releases and News
- Andrew from Bon Vivant Wines informs me to some new beers he has in his stock:
- Ommegang – Rare Vos 12oz
- Boulder Brewing – Obovoid
- New Holland – Night Tripper
- Brouwerij St. Bernardus – St. Bernardus Abt 12
- Jerad from Piasa Winery lets me know about some beer beers he has to offer you:
- Boston Brewing Company – Sam Adams Triple Bock
- Schmaltz Brewing – Jewbelation Eleven
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock:
- Unibroue – Unibroue 17th Anniversary
- Kulmbacher Brauerei AG – Mönchshof Kellerbräu
- Brasserie de Blaugies – Saison De L’Epeautre
- Brasserie de Blaugies – Bière Darbyste
- North Coast Brewing Co. – Le Merle
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events: