Sorry about this folks, but this is going to be short and sweet because I’m a busy man. I got lucky that it’s kind of a quiet week.
Stuff from around the web
- Bill does the world a favor and shows you how to cellar beer at stlbites.
- For those of you who like lime in your Bud Light, AB has saved you a step.
Beer Releases and News
- Andrew from Bon Vivant Wines informs me to some new beers he has in his stock:
- Victory Brewing – Old Horizontal Barleywine
- Victory Brewing – Hop Wallop
- Avery – New World Porter
- Two Brothers – Cane & Ebel
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock:
- Odell Brewing Company – ODell Imperial Stout Single Batch Series
- Odell Brewing Company – ODell IPA
- Fuller Smith & Turner – Fullers Vintage Ale 2007
- Avery – White Rascal Belgian Wheat
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events: