First off, how did no one notice that I had 01/11/07 for last week’s Round-Up? D’oh. Is it cold enough for you yet? Cabin Fever should be fun tomorrow, I’m thinking I may live blog it. I guess it just depends on whether I love hypothermia or not.
Stuff from around the web
- Anheuser Busch may be taking the low road for the Here’s to Beer campaign. Bleh.
- The Potable Curmudgeon chooses Schlafly APA as one of his favorite lawnmower beers.
- Make Mine Potato takes a trip to St. Louis and visits Bon Vivant and Whole Foods.
- AB is looking to increase their presence in Western Europe.
Beer Releases and News
- Andrew from Bon Vivant Wines informs me to some new beers he has in his stock:
- Brasserie d’Achouffe – N’Ice Chouffe
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock:
- Coors Brewing – Blue Moon Rising Moon Spring Ale
- Boston Brewing – Sam Adams White Ale
- New Belgium – Fat Tire 22oz size
- Paul also informed me that they have a lot of Abita coming in and it’ll be on sale just in time for Mardi Gras.
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events:
- Jan 19 – Cabin Fever: Schlafly Winter Beer Festival
- Jan 19 – Beer Tasting at Rendezvous Cafe & Wine Bar
- Feb 4 – Beer on the Bayou with Schlafly Beer
- Feb 29 – New Belgium Beer Dinner at Whole Foods
See you tomorrow at Cabin Fever, we’ll all freeze together.