Been a very busy week around here at STL Hops. Plenty of really interesting developments, I’ve got a lot planned for next week as well, so stay tuned. On to the Round-Up:
Stuff from around the web
- Ian alerted all of us to the opening of a second Tin Can Tavern location. If you didn’t see it, here’s my review of the original.
- Anheuser-Busch is shipping more beer to wholesalers.
- Jeannette is ready for Cabin Fever!
- Joe Bonwich visits the Newstead Tower Public House.
- Year of Beer blog also recently had the Smoked Porter from Schlafly.
Beer Releases and News
- Andrew from Bon Vivant Wines informs me to some new beers he has in his stock:
- Brasserie Dupont – Avec Les Bon Voeux
- Avery Brewing Company – The Czar
- Paul at The Wine and Cheese Place in Clayton alerts me to some new beers he has in stock:
- Anheuser Busch – Wild Blue Blueberry Lager
- Anheuser Busch – Shock Top Belgian White
Here’s a list of upcoming beer events:
- Jan 16 – O’Fallon Beer Dinner at Newstead Tower Pub
- Jan 19 – Cabin Fever: Schlafly Winter Beer Festival
- Jan 19 – Beer Tasting at Rendezvous Cafe & Wine Bar
- Feb 29 – New Belgium Beer Dinner at Whole Foods
As always, if you’re interested in promoting an event or a new beer you’ve seen, feel free to drop me a line at email@example.com.